Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Better Blogging, I hope

I keep thinking I need to get back to blogging. So hard when my office is under lock and key 12 hours a day to keep the daycare kids out. So my dear hubby has refurbished an old work laptop for me. So that means I can be out with the kids, making sure they aren't killing each other and also talk to the cyber world.

Quick run down.

Amanda has passed her driving test with her driver's ed instructor. She will be getting her license any day now. Just have to find time to go to the DMV! Scary!!!

Rebecca loves middle school. She is so old!!! Changing classes, prioritizing homework, etc. She has a new love of jogging. Thinks it is fun. She is contemplating cross country and saying goodbye to soccer.

Drake had a nasty virus the second week of school which caused him to miss 3 days. He was covered in a rash from head to toe and he had his mouth so swollen he couldn't eat for 3 days. He is a carrier of HSV-1 which decided to make it's presence known with a vengeance. The rash was an allergic reaction to the virus activating in his body. That was a fun weekend, let me tell you. To get a diagnosis, there were 2 trips to the doctor and a blood draw. To have had a camera!!!

Jocelyn is exceptional in 1st grade. Doing all kinds of work, starting to read. She just loves to learn, loves homework. Really into basketball right now. How Chris and I could have an athletically inclined child is beyond us, but it may have happened by accident.

Corwin loves that we are home more. Has a very loud temper when he is ticked. Glass shattering screams are fun!

Anyway, fingers croseed for better blogging!

No comments: