Saturday, September 19, 2009

SHREDDING

I have killed my poor shredder. I have been desperately trying to create order in my house. And I had boxes of financial stuff from the past 8 years stashed in various spots through my house. I have been trying to consolidate and purge. I have 6 black garbage bags of shredded documents (I put poopy diapers in the bags too to discourage children from playing with the confetti). I have at least 3 more document boxes full, but my shredder has decided no more! Maybe after a rest.

2 comments:

In the blink of an eye said...

LOL sorry Melissa I just got two more boxes Shredded YeaH! but it keeps getting jammed I know they are not much at Walmart. I have a couple more to do myself I am on an organizing bonaza I start and stop, start and stop, this time no getting side tracked finish 1 project till it's done! Good Luck

Scrapenabler said...

Good luck Melissa, hopefully it will start working again soon.