Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weight Loss

I wish I could say exciting things about the subject. Right now in my family, it seems to be the number 1 topic. My mom has to do it, my sis wants to do it, my hubby is being my support while we both do it. And I must say it rather SUCKS!!!!! Watching every morsel of food you eat, going to the store to decide what food you can eat. The good news is that I have almost come down 10 pounds. The bad news is I AM HUNGRY!!!! We are strictly counting calories right now and trying to pick good food choices, like lots of veggies. I like veggies, I really do! But I miss chocolate, ALOT! And bagels and donuts! Of course now we know why I have to be on a diet for a while. I need to reestablish a baseline and remind myself of moderation. But I have to be strict now. But since Chris is torturing himself too, it is less hard. If we could just get exercise squeezed in!

Anyway, I am trying to be better about adding blurbs in 2010. And maybe a couple of pictures or something entertaining. We'll see.

I also read two books that made me feel awesome by Emily Watts. She was someone I had heard speak many years ago at timeout for women. I'll have to tell you about them sometime.

No comments: