Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Countdown

I am busily trying to get ready for Christmas. I have wrapping to do but my last gifts came in yesterday. Yeah!All the way from the Bama Store, ROLL TIDE!

And yes I have been running around wearing lots of Bama Gear lately. My winter coat is my Bama sweatshirt (We don't get that cold so it works.). And it is funny how many people have commented on it. Like in Disneyland in October where an Iowa fan said that the title game would be Iowa vs Alabama. He was half right. And then just last week I went to order Pizza and the guy behind the counter is a Long Horns fan. He said I couldn't be served! And he said he'd spit in my Pizza. And we have an old daycare parent who was rooting for Bama to go because she wants to see her Longhorns beat up on the tide. Apparently, it isn't fun to root for your team unless there is someone to gloat over afterwards. Whatever!!!!!!

Anyway, in case I don't get around to another post this year:

Merry Christmas!!!! May there be Peace in your home and love in your hearts. And may you be blesses in the New Year.

No comments: